Here are some things I practice to be aware of. We all have our own ways to be at our best and attract our best possibilities and these may or may not work for you. It's whatever supports you and empowers you. For me, with so many experiences that I'm having just about every day now, it's helpful to remember and practice whatever feels right at the time. It's pretty ordinary yet offering a beautiful shift in my day.
- Practicing self-kindness by doing all the things I enjoy every day such as yoga and meditation, making time for exercise, and time for art. I'm not at my best when I let these things slide and, at this writing, some of these have been sliding off the scale. So off I go to walk on my favorite nature trail.
- Watching my self-talk and turning it around when it goes south
- Being my real-deal self. You're great too, but I don't want to be you.
- Remember that it's nearly impossible to make a difference by playing it safe, or be a people pleaser.
- Build a small community of support and let the unsupportive relationships fade. I need to be patient here because I'm experiencing this takes time.
- Allow others to assist me and ask how I can assist them
- Cultivate lightheartedness no matter what. Lightheartedness brings opportunities.
- Notice when I play smaller because of fear, insecurity, or some other lower emotion. Remember it's not the truth, and get back to being my magnificent self.
- Gratefulness for pretty much everything
- Being good with sometimes feeling uncomfortably stretched, and therefore vulnerable, and standing out for unusual ideas. But this is not to be confused with pushing ahead on something that's not in my best interest.
- Use my imagination and imagine me already doing that which I want to do and the opportunities show up to assist me.
- Take a stand for the seemingly impossible possibilities
- Create incremental changes and look back once in a while just to appreciate how far I've come
- Be both uncomfortably stretched and happy at the same time. See those feelings that seem to be at odds with each other, as success.
What are some of yours?